SHOWERSPERSE SHOWERHEAD CLEANER is an easy to use product which enables shower fittings to be descaled and organic material dispersed at the same time.
The product combines a mild foodsafe acid to dissolve scale and fouling without damaging the fittings and a dispersant to remove organic material such as biofilms and the legionella they may harbour. The product comes in a 10L drum, does not need mixing and does not need diluting.
It is easy and safe to use and incorporates a built-in colour exhaustion indicator so you can be sure that you will get the required effect. The colour will turn from Pink to Yellow to tell you when it has become exhausted.
You have the option to purchase our 15L seamless sealable container to perform your shower fitting cleans within and to store unspent solution.
- Shower hose fittings
How to use ShowerSperse Showerhead Cleaner
- Fill your bucket or Feedwater sealable seamless container.
- Place items to be de-scaled into the bucket, taking care not to spill or splash the liquid.
- Leave items to de-scale for 15 minutes to half an hour.
- Wearing rubber gloves, check that items are visibly clean, remove them and rinse well with water.
- Once the solution is either too dirty, or no longer dissolves scale in a reasonable time it should be replaced with completely fresh product.
- Dispose of the spent solution by pouring it down a foul drain with plenty of water (for example flush it down a toilet)
Do not mix with any other cleaning product.