Activ-Ox® Chlorine Dioxide Water Disinfection
It can be a real struggle to keep the complex water systems in a large hotel free from troublesome bacteria, particularly legionella. Traditional drinking disinfectants like chlorine are ineffective because they cannot penetrate the biofilms which form on the pipe surfaces. Activ-Ox® is the answer!
Activ-Ox is Feedwater’ patented chlorine dioxide system which is simple and safe to use and able to control all manner of problematic bacteria including legionella.
Many leading hotels have installed Activ-Ox dosing systems on their incoming water supply as part of their legionella control strategy.
In addition to products to treat your drinking, hot and cold domestic water, we also supply special Activ-Ox products for disinfecting and cleaning shower fittings and for biofilm control in spas and pools.