Activ-Ox® Chlorine Dioxide Water Disinfection
Complex water systems can present a real struggle to keep under control and free from troublesome bacteria, particularly legionella. Hospitals especially find this an issue having large water storage tanks and long complicated pipework. Traditional drinking disinfectants like chlorine are ineffective because they cannot penetrate the biofilms which form on the pipe surfaces. Activ-Ox® is the answer!
Activ-Ox is Feedwater’ patented chlorine dioxide system which is simple and safe to use and able to control all manner of problematic bacteria including legionella.
Many leading hotels, hospitals and care homes have installed Activ-Ox dosing systems on their incoming water supply as part of their legionella control strategy.
In addition to products to treat your drinking, hot and cold domestic water, we also supply special Activ-Ox products for disinfecting and cleaning shower fittings and for biofilm control in spas.