Effluent Water Treatment
We all know that water supply costs are going to carry on rising – so are water disposal costs. The more contaminated your effluent, the more your effluent handling company will charge you. Increasingly stringent discharge consent conditions are also being applied.
With the right treatment, a very significant proportion of waste process water may be perfectly suitable for reuse in other processes elsewhere on site, please take some time to study our effluent treatment chemical solutions.
There are four main cost savings to be exploited:
- Reduce the cost/m³ of your effluent water
- Reduce the sludge volume leaving site
- Recover heat from waste water
- Recycle treated effluent water
Chlorine Dioxide for Effluent Water Treatment
Chlorine dioxide is indeed a fantastic method of disinfection and Feedwater’s Activ-Ox® unit is different to all other methods of ClO2 generation.
First off unlike other systems it’s not a generator its a dosing system! A generator takes hours to reach it’s full yield of chlorine dioxide, Activ-Ox® simply mixes our unique pre-cursor chemicals together in a special reactor tee for instant and constant dosing in the water stream itself.
This makes Activ-Ox® simple, safe and cost effective and highly adaptable to many applications. visit our Activ-Ox® page now to find out more or contact us to discuss using the Activ-Ox® system today.
Feedwater has an extensive range of products including:
- Anionic, emulsion grade polymers: A range of high molecular weight anionic water-in-oil emulsions. These chemical products are suitable for in-line dilution before being added to the application.
- Cationic emulsion grade polymers: A range of linear and structured cationic water in oil emulsions. These chemical products are suitable for in-line dilution before being added to the application.
- Anionic, powder-grade polymers: Anionic powder-grade polymers available in low, medium and high molecular weights.
- Cationic, powder-grade polymers: Cationic chemical powders available in a range of molecular weights.
- Organic primary coagulants including polyamines and PolyDADMACS: High cationic charge products needed to destabilise negatively-charged colloidal particles and promote rapid floc formation. Low molecular weight and viscosity ensuring complete distribution and mixing of the polymer in the water.
- Inorganic primary coagulants: A wide range of PAC based products, Ferric Sulphate and Ferric Chloride.
- Anti-foams: Wide range of very effective anti-foam products.
Here to Help you
We have a range of effluent treatment chemicals but if you can’t find what you’re looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.