Effluent Water Analysis
Sampling kit for testing your effluent water for the following parameters:
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Total suspended solids
- Suspended solids (1 hour settle)
- Settleable solids (1 hour settle)
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD + ATU)
- Sulphate as SO4
Additional parameters can be added to this analysis with out Pick & Mix analysis.
Sample pack comes with prepaid return label & packaging.
The package covers commonly requested parameters for trade effluents.
Sample point should be flushed prior to taking sample to ensure fresh system water is taken.
Sample pack contains:
- 2x 1l sample bottle
- 1x return jiffy bag and pre-paid return label
- 1x Analysis sticker to be filled in
Analysis can take up to 12 days from receipt of sample. If results are needed urgently then please contact us.
Related Drinking Water Analysis
- Each unit includes one bottle for one sample
- Royal Mail Special Delivery return packet. (To drop off at Post Office)
- UKAS Water Testing covers E. Coli, Coliforms & TVC
- Expert Advice & Interpretation available at no additional cost
- Simply fill the bottle, return and wait for reported results.
Insulated Special Delivery Return Packet now included in the price.
We require a full 250ml sample to be able to perform this test. Refunds will not be offered where minimum sample requirements are not met.
This analysis is not suitable for sea or river water analysis.