Effluent Water Analysis
Sampling kit for testing your effluent water for the following parameters:
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Total suspended solids
- Suspended solids (1 hour settle)
- Settleable solids (1 hour settle)
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD + ATU)
- Sulphate as SO4
Sample pack comes with prepaid return label & packaging.
The package covers commonly requested parameters for trade effluents.
Sample point should be flushed prior to taking sample to ensure fresh system water is taken.
Sample pack contains:
- 1x 1l sample bottle
- 1x return jiffy bag and pre-paid return label
- 1x Analysis sticker to be filled in
Analysis can take up to 12 days from receipt of sample. If results are needed urgently then please contact us.
Related Drinking Water Analysis
- Each unit includes one bottle for one sample
- Royal Mail Special Delivery return packet. (To drop off at Post Office)
- UKAS Water Testing covers E. Coli, Coliforms & TVC
- Expert Advice & Interpretation available at no additional cost
- Simply fill the bottle, return and wait for reported results.
Insulated Special Delivery Return Packet now included in the price.
We require a full 250ml sample to be able to perform this test. Refunds will not be offered where minimum sample requirements are not met.