Energy and Water Savings
Without effective water treatment, you will almost certainly be spending more than you need to on energy, water and effluent charges.
We save our customers £Millions/year with our products and services.
- We save one of our dairy customers over £100,000/year by enabling them to recycle process condensate.
- Another customer saves £87,000/year on fuel following our recommendations to install an RO plant and use our treatment chemicals.
- A large food site saved £37,000/year using our innovative Bromgard® chemical programme and utilising RO reject water.
- We helped a major manufacturing company to redesign their effluent system so they not only remained in compliance but saved £98,000/year on discharge and sludge costs.
Did you know?
- A boiler blowdown reduction of 3-4% will save you 1% of your annual fuel bill.
- Not all boiler treatment programmes require the same amount of blowdown.
- Scale formation is very costly: a calcium carbonate scale deposit of less than 0.25mm can result in a 4% reduction in energy efficiency.
- The right cooling water treatment will allow you to run at higher cycles of concentration, which will dramatically reduce your water and effluent costs.
- With the right water treatment programme, it is often possible to recycle and reuse water from one process to feed another, reducing water and effluent costs.
- If you have a cooling tower, you are entitled to a reduction on your trade effluent charges to allow for water that is lost through evaporation.
How can we help you?
- Boiler blowdown reduction and heat recovery
- Low TDS boiler treatment programmes
- Cooling tower bleed reduction
- Water Recycle and Reuse projects
- Water usage and treatment surveys