Are you concerned about costs? Are you currently getting value for money?
In this day and age no-one can afford to waste money, which is why we control our costs tightly and why we avoid using sub-contractors.
Feedwater is a complete water treatment service company with our own in-house chemical production and engineering departments we can manufacture all our products.
Our regional support teams and consultants help ensure you get all the assistance you need to keep your operation running smoothly and efficiently.
We are also the only water treatment company to have a UKAS accredited Micro Lab in-house so we can quickly diagnose problems offering you full support.
Keeping everything in-house helps us pass the savings on to you and provides you with superior support.
We regularly save our customers thousands of pounds a year:
- We save one of our dairy customers over £100,000/year by enabling them to recycle process condensate.
- Another customer saves £87,000/year in fuel following our recommendations to install an RO plant and using our treatment chemicals.
- A large food site saved £37,000/year using our innovative Bromgard® chemical programme and utilising RO reject water.
- We helped a major manufacturing company to redesign their effluent system so they not only remained in compliance, but they also saved £98,000/year on discharge and sludge costs.
Our comprehensive, cost-effective service creates these savings by:
- Maximising the energy efficiency of their equipment
- Reducing their water usage
- Reducing their effluent costs
- Identifying opportunities to recycle and reuse water
- Reducing waste disposal costs
- Helping streamline management processes
Visit our web pages relevant to your industry to find out more on how we can improve your operational efficiency and more importantly operating within the law.
- Cooling System Water Treatment
- Boiler Water Treatment
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment
- Effluent Treatment
- Building Services / FM Water Treatment
Here to Help you
If you wish to discuss cost control with us further please contact us.