Water Treatment Jobs – Recruitment Vacancies
Recruitment is a critical success factor for us, so we can always create water treatment jobs for the right water treatment service industry professional with experience and specialist knowledge looking for a career change to a company which shares their values.
Please take a look at our UK water treatment recruitment and job opportunities, listed on the right of this page, to see whether we are currently advertising a specific vacancy that matches what you are looking for. But even if we’re not, and you have the necessary experience in water treatment sales or service, then please contact us because we believe people are more important than job descriptions.
If you’re not sure whether you will fit in, then take a look at our mission statement and our values.
If you are interested, then please send us your CV and a covering letter.
Click Here to email our Recruitment Office.
Our Mission Statement (which defines why we exist)
Feedwater provides products and services to help our customers use water safely, responsibly and efficiently. “We keep them safe, keep them legal and keep them going”.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers and commercial organisations which use significant quantities of water for heating, cooling and other processes, and
- Service providers who sell-on our products and services to their ultimate customer.
We offer a broad range of appropriate products, we have market-leading technology in chlorine dioxide with our patented Activ-Ox® process and we are a centre of excellence for legionella detection and control.
Our Values (which determine the way in which we do business)
We are a company that will always be:
- Customer focussed
- Open, honest and fair
- Quality-orientated, professional and striving for excellence
- A good place to work, where people are respected, encouraged, developed and share in our success
- Careful to protect Health, Safety and the Environment
- Legally compliant and socially responsible
- Profitable and sustainable
Click on the links below for more information on job opportunities and making an application: