Photometer 7100 Standard Kit
*Please note there is currently a lead time of 7 working days on this product.
Simple to use, built for hard work and ready for on-site or portable analysis, the water quality data produced enables critical water quality decisions to be made with confidence. Whether you need a water test kit for drinking water, waste water/effluent or environmental analysis, the Photometer 7100 provides the complete range of test parameters in a waterproof package.
– Simple operation and test methods – tablet reagents for disinfection control, effluent and process applications coupled with the Tubetests® range of pre-formulated liquid reagents for Chemical Oxygen Demand, nutrients and Heavy Metal analysis.
– Rapid access to frequently used tests from a choice of over 100 parameters/method.
– Waterproof and dust proof to IP67 for complete instrument protection.
The following items are included in the kit:
– Photometer 7100 instrument and light cap
– 8 glass cuvettes
– 100ml dilution tube
– 10ml syringe
– Test tube brush
– Tablet crushers (10)
– Lint free cloths
– Instrument instruction manual
– Palintest system method book
– Items are supplied in a hard case